Re: Logout Terminal Services RDC ends ssh invoked by W2k3 service

> A quick note: if you use nohup or setsid, don't forget to redirect *all*
> of stdin, stdout, stderr -- otherwise ssh may get a broken pipe/EOF and
> quit.

In coreutils CVS (which will become 5.3.1), nohup will redirect stdin on
your behalf, in light of a recent POSIX interpretation, for this very reason.
However, I haven't had the desire to package a CVS version of coreutils,
instead preferring to wait for 5.3.1 to actually be released.  Furthermore,
since not all implementations of nohup will do that, you still need to
redirect stdin yourself to be portable when using nohup.

--
Eric Blake