Re: Cygwin gcc and g90 compilers...

Juan,

It's usually a good idea to try to resolve any posting problem with the
list administrator/owner, instead of sending e-mail to random list
participants.  I'm forwarding this message to the list, but if you have
trouble posting in the future, try contacting
<cygwin-owner<at>cygwin<dot>com> instead.

This top-posted part is irrelevant to the message below -- please remove
from subsequent replies.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/