Re: cygwin 1.5.17-1: apache and rebaseall

Joel Denny wrote:

> I've seen the reports.  I was hoping there were some further developments.
> Is there a list somewhere of unresolved issues?  Or is that the mailing
> list's job?

There's no bug reporting or PR system, so the mailing list pretty much
serves all purposes.  I think the idea has been brought up before, but
the general concensus was that having something like bugzilla would just
lead to more work to traige bugs, prod for good testcases, get full
system details from the reporter, etc.  We already do that on the
mailing list and I don't think people don't want to have to do it in two
places.

Brian