Re: Drop Win9x support? (was: Serious performance problems)

Terry Dabbs wrote:

I am supporting applications requiring cygwin on '95 and '98 that are not going away anytime soon.

That's fine, but do you really need new functionality?

Again, I'm not saying "delete all Cygwin binaries that support Win9x". I'm saying "stop requiring Win9x compatibility in new binaries".