OpenSSH Windows 2003 Server and

I have installed the latest cygwin with OpenSSH 4.0p1 OpenSSL
0.9.7g. I managed to get inetd and sshd installed after bothering to
read the on-screen instructions.

Here's what I have: after logging into the system, I have a set of
shell scripts that call the Windows "net use" command to automatically
mount shared directories and user's UNIX home directories which are
exported via SAMBA.

rlogind and telnetd work perfectly as inetd services.  When the user
logs into the system, the shell scripts automatically call "net use"
to mount the SAMBA shares, and the user has his/her home directory.

After following the instructions correctly with installing the sshd
service by creating a sshd_server local account and setting the
correct permissions on the /var/empty and /etc/ssh_*_keys files to be
owned and readible only by sshd_server, I was able to log in via ssh.
However, once logged in to my cygwin server via ssh, I am not able to
use the "net" command.  I get various "password incorrect" or "unknown
user" type errors.  It looks to me that once sshd logs the user into
the system the "shell" that is spawned doesn't contain the proper
environment or user associated with that shell.  As a result, my
automount scripts do not work.

I've been poking around with permissions and groups and sshd settings,
but with enough poking, I invariably manage to completely break the
sshd configuration, and I have to start over.  Can someone point me
toward the correct sshd_config settings or tell me if this is a
security feature than cannot be worked-around in ssh?

Thanks,