This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pkgconfig 0.17.2-1 is broken?
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 19:50:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: pkgconfig 0.17.2-1 is broken?
- References: <42727F24.email@example.com>
Teun Burgers wrote:
If I revert to 0.15.0-4, pkg-config --libs gdk will correctly list
-lglib. Has pkg-config's functionality changed (I don't think so)
or is this a bug?
I can confirm this behavior. It looks like a bug to me. Cygwin's
package is an unpatched copy of the upstream release, so I'd guess it's
a problem with the official pkgconfig. I'm not sure if there's a
mailing list for pkgconfig, but the current maintainer is Tollef Fog
Heen and his email is listed on this page:
I suggest reporting it to him (and let the list know what the outcome
is, if a patch or update is forthcoming).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html