Re: Running cygwin from thumbdrive

Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha <at> cs.nyu.edu> writes:

> > If you create bin and lib directories on the drive you could copy
> > bash.exe, cygwin1.dll, and whatever other utilities you think are
> > appropriate.
>
> Also Google for something like a "minimal Cygwin installation" -- this has
> been discussed before.

Thanks, I did that and have found some very interesting and useful information
that I'll be using to get this up and running.

Thanks to both of you who responded and I'll work on this to get it up and
running. I'll post my experiences here once I have everything up and running,
provided that it wouldn't be too off topic for the group.

Matrix Mole