This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bespoke installations: simple elegance of setup.exe when setup.ini is absent
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 11:27:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: Bespoke installations: simple elegance of setup.exe when setup.ini is absent
- References: <20050429015728.2563913C0BB@cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 08:58:44PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
>Ahem. As one of the many people responsible for setup, I take issue with
>the accusation that it is either "simple" or "elegant".
In this case, "responsible for setup" == "submitted some patches in 2003
and ignored most (all?) setup problems since then".
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html