This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Removal of hard links with count > 1 for files that are in use
- From: "Marcus Picasso" <marcus dot picasso at kolumbus dot fi>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:01:53 +0300
- Subject: Removal of hard links with count > 1 for files that are in use
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
$ ln /bin/rm.exe ./foo.exe
$ /bin/rm.exe -f ./foo.exe
rm: cannot remove `foo.exe': Permission denied
Is this expected behaviour?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html