This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: possible DLL license violations
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 13:58:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: possible DLL license violations
- References: <42691DCE.email@example.com> <42693AE5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 10:56:53AM -0700, David Rothenberger wrote:
>On 4/22/2005 8:52 AM, David Rothenberger wrote:
>>I ran across a tool called "Trader's Little Helper" at [url removed
>>because it trips the cygwin spam filter] that includes the
>>cygwin1.dll, but doesn't provide source code. Even worse, it puts
>>cygwin1.dll in C:\WINDOWS!
>I succeeded in contacting the author of this tool this morning and I
>informed him of the problems and directed him to the cygwin site for
>more information. I didn't attempt to contact any of the authors of the
Thanks for doing this, David.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html