This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: struct dirent doesn't contain d_namlen and d_type fields.
- From: thomas dot revell at powerconv dot alstom dot com
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 14:04:07 +0100
- Subject: RE: struct dirent doesn't contain d_namlen and d_type fields.
Thanks for your earlier advice. To wander onto a slightly different topic
now, the code uses the ALIGNBYTES macro, which as far as I can tell should
be in machine/param.h
This file seems to be empty though, just containing a comment that it is a
placeholder. Does this macro exist in Cygwin, and if not, does anyone know
the correct value for 32 bit, Intel / AMD based systems?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html