Re: shutdown-1.5-1 does not work!

> Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
>
> On Apr 21 23:52, Angelo Graziosi (D. Zanello) wrote:
> > I am tried as Administrator:
> >
> >    Administrator <at> graziosi ~/Downloads/cygwin
> >    $ shutdown now
> >    WARNING!!! System is going down NOW
> >    shutdown: Couldn't shutdown: Error 5 Accesso negato.
> >
> > (also "shutdown 5" does not work)
>
> See http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2005-04/msg00959.html
>
> Corinna

Same problem here with the previous version of shutdown:
- cygwin 1.5.15
- shutdown 1.4-1
- XP Home SP2
- connect via sshd or local on the desktop

Works fine from accounts that are in the admin group, but not for root.
Same error message (but in german).

Is there anything that I could run or try to help tracking this down.

Regards,
Christian