This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Rebase All command.....
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:27:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: RE: Rebase All command.....
- References: <SERRANOwpYe3KURLIlN000000a6@SERRANO.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, Dave Korn wrote:
> ----Original Message----
> >From: Pradip Jadav
> >Sent: 21 April 2005 17:47
> > Hi guys..
> > When I gave command "rebase all", my monitor's screen got damaged. I
> > mean 25% of screen is got Black and resizing screen is only upto 80%
> > of total screen.. It appers as full screen sometimes and 80% screen
> > sometimes. Now I have changed my monitor , and this new monitor is
> > working fine. That damaged monitor is not working properly at any
> > other machine..
> > My question is -- Was that just coincidence or rebase all command
> > had done something???
> You must have specified the "--disable-monitor" option!
*ALL YOUR MONITOR ARE BELONG TO US*?
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html