This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Possible bash incompatibility
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 01:23:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: Possible bash incompatibility
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <BAY20-F859F5D44AF9EA3A9E691DD6290@phx.gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Arash Partow wrote:
> error message:
> bash-2.05b$ ./test.sh
> ./test.sh: line 3: [: too many arguments
> Target platform is NOT Win32 via CYGWIN
Target platform is Win32 via CYGWIN
(both 1 and "1" work the same without error)
Are you sure that the grep in your path is Cygwin's grep?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html