This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
BASH_VERSION vs cygcheck
- From: "Shaffer, Kenneth" <shaffek at sciatl dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:43:58 -0400
- Subject: BASH_VERSION vs cygcheck
- Reply-to: kenneth dot shaffer at sciatl dot com
Should the version info provided by "echo $BASH_VERSION" match
the bash version displayed by "cygcheck -cd"? If not, is there some way to
verify that the bash I'm really running is the version displayed by
cygcheck? Or, does cygcheck gets its version info from within the
- - - - - - - Appended by Scientific-Atlanta, Inc. - - - - - - -
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html