This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: strace.exe on cygcheck
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Elin Aronsen <exa016300 at utdallas dot edu>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:40:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: strace.exe on cygcheck
- References: <5596059.1113415074859.JavaMail.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 01:57 PM 4/13/2005, you wrote:
> Hi !
>I reinstall my application because of a double cygwin/bin in the path.
>But I still got the same. I had problems with unmounting usr/bin to /bin
>as it looks like it creates the trouble. How can I do this.
How can you do what? Unmount /usr/bin from /bin or remove the repeated
cygwin/bin from your path? Or something else?
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html