This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: compile error - gcc or cygwin ?
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: "bill" <mcmudd at earthlink dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:44:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: compile error - gcc or cygwin ?
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 03:39 PM 4/9/2005, you wrote:
>After the last cygwin update (1005.14.0.0),
>I compiled a program using gcc 3.3.3 which
>setup says is the current version of gcc for cygwin.
>I got dozens of error messages all like this:
> "Internal error: Segmentation fault (program cc1)
> Please submit a full bug report.
> See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions."
>I have been compiling this program with cygwin/gcc
>for years without errors including the previous version of
>Any ideas how I can find out exactly what's gone wrong ?
>Is there a gcc or cygwin error log somewhere ?
No. WYSIWYG. If you can find a simple test case that demonstrates the
problem, others could see if they can reproduce it though.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html