This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Strange behaviour of Openssh
- From: Christophe Sauthier <christophe dot sauthier at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:55:09 +0200
- Subject: Strange behaviour of Openssh
- Reply-to: Christophe Sauthier <christophe dot sauthier at gmail dot com>
I encounter some strange stuff when I try to connect to openssh on my
server (which is using cygwin) using openssh clients (using cygwin
The connection is perfect when I have no public keys at all on the
client side. But as soon as I get any key (dsa or rsa generated using
ssh-keygen ) on the client side the connection can never been
established and I receive the message "Read from the socket failed :
Connection reset by peer". When I am debugging it in verbose mode, the
log of client last lines are :
debug3 : send_pubkey_test
debug2 : we sent a publickey packet, wait for reply
Read from the socket failed : Connection reset by peer
I have absolutly nothing on the server log....
Does anybody got a clue ?
Thanks in advance,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html