This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: IPv6-enabled cygwin packages repository
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: "[ML] CygWin " <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:07:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: IPv6-enabled cygwin packages repository
- References: <425BD302.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Apr 12 15:54, Lapo Luchini wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA256
> I've just noticed that the good Junya Kato at win6.jp/Cygwin as put
> online a setup.exe-compatible stricture to install two IPv6 enabled
> packages: cygwin and openssh.
> It can be found here:
> I will test them in the very near future.
> Has anyone else noticed that? And tested them? Any comments?
I'm in contact with Jun-ya and he has already signed a Cygwin copyright
assignment. However, there are a couple of problems and restrictions
which makes the final integration into Cygwin somewhat tricky. I didn't
hear back from Jun-ya for a couple of weeks now, but I hope he'll
send the first patches at one point. Stay tuned.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html