This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GTK+, CYGWIN & MSW
- From: Stefan Kost <ensonic at hora-obscura dot de>
- To: Jamiil Abdullah-Alkadir <jamiil_abdullah_alkadir at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: gtk-list at gnome dot org, gtk-app-devel-list at gnome dot org, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:51:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: GTK+, CYGWIN & MSW
- References: <BAY24-F259856D2D8A44DED2DFB5A6310@phx.gbl>
that is normal when using Cygwin. If you want a native version use MingW
together with the gtk+ builds e.g. Tor offers.
I have finally got an application to compile under cygwin, but to run it
I have to launch the X server, 'startx' to be able to run the program
under cygwin. However, I am not able to run the program form windows, I
have added the 'cygwin.dll' and 'cygX11-6.dll' directories to the
'autoexec.bat' '%path%'. the program just does not run. What can I do to
get this fixed?
MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the
first two months FREE*.
gtk-app-devel-list mailing list
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html