This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: rxvt-2.7.10-6
- From: "Rodrigo Medina" <rodmedina at cantv dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 12:50:13 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: rxvt-2.7.10-6
- Reply-to: rodmedina at cantv dot net
The terminal emulator rxvt, does not work properly with X-window.
The dead accents do not function. The problem is due to the limited X
library that is used. The problem is explained in the bug 842982
in rxvt.org. It does not seem that this problem will be solved in the
near future. I wonder if it not were the case of providing a version of
rxvt linked to the full Xlib, so that non-english people can use
rxvt with the X-server.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html