This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
setup next button always grayed out
- From: "Shaffer, Kenneth" <shaffek at sciatl dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 01:18:44 -0400
- Subject: setup next button always grayed out
- Reply-to: kenneth dot shaffer at sciatl dot com
Under what conditions does setup not enable the Next button?
It appears to have successfully finished the checksum and provide a list
of packages, but never "enables" the Next button.
I'm trying to install locally via UNC path which is a share in case that
makes a difference.
- - - - - - - Appended by Scientific-Atlanta, Inc. - - - - - - -
This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the named addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html