This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: maintaining bash
- From: Jonathan Arnold <jdarnold at buddydog dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 18:38:47 -0400
- Subject: Re: maintaining bash
- References: <423AE723.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4255B3C7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jonathan Arnold wrote:
Hans Horn wrote:
Oops - didn't see this one! Just posted offer as bash voluteer myself!
Was looking for bash 3.0 in the archives.
If Jonathan still wants to maintain bash 3.0, of course, I will
withdraw my offer.
Yeah, sorry, I just haven't been able to get to it - crunch time here at
work. If you want to give it a whirl, feel free, Hans.
BTW, I too have been using the official 3.x bash for several weeks
now and it compiled and worked out of the box.
Jonathan Arnold (mailto:email@example.com)
Amazing Developments http://www.buddydog.org
Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be
lived forwards. -- Soren Kierkegaard
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html