This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: maintaining bash
- From: "Hans Horn" <hannes at 2horns dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 14:24:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: maintaining bash
- References: <423AE723.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Oops - didn't see this one! Just posted offer as bash voluteer myself!
Was looking for bash 3.0 in the archives.
If Jonathan still wants to maintain bash 3.0, of course, I will withdraw my
Tim Prince wrote:
> At 06:35 AM 3/18/2005, Jonathan Arnold wrote:
>> I don't know what to do with the patches that I find in the
>> folder. How do you apply patches for GNU source?
> info patch
> patch -p1 file.c <patchfile
> Tim Prince
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html