This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: proposal: setup step back to an already downloaded version
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:23:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: proposal: setup step back to an already downloaded version
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 04:53:28PM +0200, Rainer Kirsch wrote:
>It would be helpful to be able to step back to a already downloaded
>package version via the setup gui.
>Now I would like to step back to cygwin 1.5.12.
>Because this version is older than the next to last one,
>I am now blocked from a setup controlled step back.
>Is there annother alternative (apart from not trying newer software)?
Stop proposing and start submitting patches to effect the behavior you
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html