This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GNU emacs 21.3.50-2 is available
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at spirentcom dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 08:31:50 -0400
- Subject: Re: GNU emacs 21.3.50-2 is available
- Organization: Spirent Communications, Inc.
- References: <406AE29B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <42542F81.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: jbuehler at spirentcom dot com
Steve Kelem wrote:
Has anyone ported emacs 21.4 to Cygwin?
21.4 is 21.3 with a one-line change in movemail and so will
not be released (by me) for Cygwin.
The current emacs CVS supports Cygwin if you want to build it.
I am still waiting for that version of emacs to be released
before packaging it up for Cygwin.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html