This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 4/6 cygwin1.dll snapshot appears to fix my problem
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: <mmetts at pobox dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 17:56:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: 4/6 cygwin1.dll snapshot appears to fix my problem
- References: <001601c53aee$40f85090$0289a3cc@mousi>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 05:19 PM 4/6/2005, you wrote:
>prior, i complained of "runtime error 216..." with both install
>and any attempt to start bash. so, is there any way to repair/complete
>my re-installation w/o overwriting the 4/6 dll with the old one?
>right now, i more or less half installed since all the post-intall scripts
Just go to your /etc/postinstall directory and run any script who's name
isn't postfixed with the ".done" string. That should really be the only
missing piece to the install process.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html