This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
4/6 cygwin1.dll snapshot appears to fix my problem
- From: "Michael L. Metts" <mmetts at pobox dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 14:19:00 -0700
- Subject: 4/6 cygwin1.dll snapshot appears to fix my problem
- Reply-to: <mmetts at pobox dot com>
prior, i complained of "runtime error 216..." with both install
and any attempt to start bash. so, is there any way to repair/complete
my re-installation w/o overwriting the 4/6 dll with the old one?
right now, i more or less half installed since all the post-intall scripts
Few are those who see with their own eyes
and feel with their own hearts. - A. Einstein -
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html