This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: cygwin startup problems fixed by latest snapshot?
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: <mmetts at pobox dot com>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 10:45:17 -0400
- Subject: RE: cygwin startup problems fixed by latest snapshot?
- References: <20050406024714.GA5200@ingber.com> <000901c53a54$e9d54820$0301000a@mousi>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 11:01 PM 4/5/2005, you wrote:
>so, when folks refer to "startup problems" is my problem ("runtime error
>216...", see prior) consider to be included? anyone?
Perhaps the best way to get the answer is to try the snapshot. Then
you can tell us. :-)
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html