This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Are two installs still needed?
- From: Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Luke Kendall <luke dot kendall at cisra dot canon dot com dot au>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 10:42:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: Are two installs still needed?
- References: <20050404022850.6D80984C39@pessard.research.canon.com.au>
- Reply-to: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
At 10:28 PM 4/3/2005, you wrote:
>At some time last year, cygwin installs failed (consuming all VM) if
>we tried to install everything in a single install; but installing twice
>(first the base, then everything), avoided the problem.
>Is that double install process still needed?
No, that's been fixed for a while now.
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html