This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
perl, cygwin or caffeine
- From: beau <phaedral at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 18:43:06 -0700
- Subject: perl, cygwin or caffeine
- Reply-to: beau <phaedral at gmail dot com>
Not sure where the problem is, and am not having luck with the
archives. I've got a little dummy script
$foo = <STDIN>;
print $foo . "\n";
It just sits and spins until I kill it. I tried "export
PERLIO=perlio" in my .bashrc, but maybe that just displays an
unflattering willingness to try things I don't totally dig. Of
course, $foo = "constant"; worked just fine.
Will beg for clues.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html