This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin startup problems fixed by latest snapshot?
- From: Rick Rankin <rrankin1424-cygwin at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 16:43:00 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: cygwin startup problems fixed by latest snapshot?
- Reply-to: rrankin1424-cygwin at yahoo dot com
--- Christopher Faylor <email@example.com> wrote:
> The latest cygwin snapshot at:
> should fix the startup problems that some people were seeing. I'd
> appreciate feedback on that fact so that we can get a new release
> out quickly.
> Please try the snapshot.
I was having problems with any kind of XEmacs subprocess, but so far, the
latest snapshot clears up everything I was seeing.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html