This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: XEmacs+aspell failed on cygwin 1.5.14-1
- From: TX <xiet at rpi dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2005 11:15:08 EDT
- Subject: Re: XEmacs+aspell failed on cygwin 1.5.14-1
- Reply-to: TX <xiet at rpi dot edu>
I left out some observations in my previous post. After I launch XEmacs and
click the "spell" button on the menu bar, the error message box will
immediately appear. If I click "OK" to terminate the program, XEmacs hangs.
I have to click to close the XEmacs window. The normal Ctrl-XC won't work.
I also discover that aspell is always running in background after I quit
XEmacs in such a manner. I have to use Taskmgr to kill it. Anyway, I have
reverted to cygwin 1.5.13-1 for now. Hope it helps.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html