This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: XEmacs+aspell failed on cygwin 1.5.14-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 11:06:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: XEmacs+aspell failed on cygwin 1.5.14-1
- References: <200504051452.j35EqjZg017957@smtp4.server.rpi.edu>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Apr 05, 2005 at 10:52:45AM -0400, email@example.com wrote:
>> The 2005-04-05 snapshot may fix this problem. It is being generated now.
>I just replaced /bin/cygwin1.dll (~1.2M) with the snapshot (more than 8M?).
The DLL is reported as 1,944 Kb on the web page.
>cygcheck says the snapshot is 1.5.13-1.
Um, no. cygcheck should say 1.5.15-1 if you are using the snapshot.
>Attached is the error message verbatim via screen-capture. Hope it helps.
Well, at this point, your data is suspect, so, we need to see your cygcheck
output as mentioned at http://cygwin.com/problems.html .
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html