This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: file times still not quite right with 1.5.14 on Windows 98 - errata
- From: Jacek Piskozub <piskozub at iopan dot gda dot pl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 11:41:54 +0200
- Subject: Re: file times still not quite right with 1.5.14 on Windows 98 - errata
- Organization: IO PAS, Sopot, Poland
Correction. The "21" was not part of the date, of course. Sorry.
Therefore in my test cygwin 1.5.12-1 did not change the file's ctime
neither under DOS nor bash which is different from the 1.5.14-1 behavior
(no change under DOS, change under bash).
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html