This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin-1.5.14 crashes with memory fault?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:30:36 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin-1.5.14 crashes with memory fault?
- References: <20050403211822.GA4728@ingber.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 02:18:22PM -0700, Lester Ingber wrote:
>If you can suggest how to debug Cygwin-1.5.14 when I can't bring up a
>window, since I immediately get a memory exception, I'd be glad to try.
>It's true that the only change in my Cygwin system just before installing
>1.5.14 was the standard setup install of the new tetex utils.
How about providing details on what you mean by "memory exception"? What
are you seeing? If you are getting a dialog box then there would be a
place to get "more details", I presume.
FWIW, cygcheck.exe is not a cygwin program so there is no reason why you
should not be able to run it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html