This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fscanf "%lf" misses the "-" sign in "-5.0e+00" on cygwin 1.5.13-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:17:34 -0500
- Subject: Re: fscanf "%lf" misses the "-" sign in "-5.0e+00" on cygwin 1.5.13-1
- References: <BAY101-F28F2F60B5B45DA577541F1BC420@phx.gbl> <4245AF8A.F24A3ABC@dessent.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Mar 26, 2005 at 10:52:58AM -0800, Brian Dessent wrote:
>Isselmou dellahy wrote:
>>I'm using cygwin 1.5.13-1 and gcc version 3.3.3 to compile the following
>>The compiler does'nt show any warning and when executed prints:
>>missing the "-" sign.
>You're seeing the same bug that was reported here
><http://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2005-03/msg00342.html> and forwarded
>to the newlib list here
><http://sourceware.org/ml/newlib/2005/msg00173.html>, currently with no
>replies. It's a newlib problem, so make noise over there. I'm sure
>they'd love a patch to fix it. :)
Corinna submitted a patch for this to the newlib mailing list yesterday.
The fix will be in the soon-to-be-released 1.5.14.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html