This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: More: tab-completion error : snapshot 20041223
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 13:07:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: More: tab-completion error : snapshot 20041223
- References: <200412241019.iBOAJf3U011014@mx1.redhat.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Dec 24 10:14, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Is http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-05/msg00449.html any help?
I just had a quick test and it *appears* as if the bashline.c patch I
sent in the above message has not been applied to the -17 release.
When I build bash with my patch applied, it behaves correctly.
Weird, though, that the patch file in the source archive contains my
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html