jek-cygwin1@kleckner.net (bounds checking)

Jim & All,
   I've successfully built and used cygwin 3.3.1 with
Herman Ten Brugge's bounds checking patches.  I've
submitted the trivial changes required for cygwin back
to Herman.
   You can google for Herman Ten Brugge and find a
reference to the changes I made to get them to work
w/ cygwin.
   Of course it only works w/ 'C'; but I used it to
track down array indexing problems and pointer
problems.

FYI,

Bill