This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ld command not found when configuring w3m
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: olli <halloolli at hailmail dot net>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 12:09:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: ld command not found when configuring w3m
- References: <300FE7BA-483C-11D9-9B32-000A958697B2@hailmail.net>
i want to compile w3m a textual web browser for emacs. when i run
../configure i get an error that the script can't find the ld command.
do i need it, is it possible that it wasn't part of my cygwin
installation and if so, where can i find it?
You need binutils besides other devel packages.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html