RE: Upgraded man command

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004, Andy Hall wrote:

> Igor -
>
> I don't have /etc/postinstall/man.sh but I do have man.sh.done.  After
> looking at the latter, I simply ran it as you suggested. It seemed to do
> just what was required without error.  I will take your advice and check the
> other postinstall scripts as well.  The setup.log says it ran.

What you should be looking at is setup.log.full (if it's still valid) --
that's where the output of the scripts is stored.

Nope.  See <http://www.google.com/search?q=outlook+PCYMTNQREAIYR>.

> I am not sure it is totally the -r option in less.  My memory fades quickly,
> but I think the man -d was showing less -r when I was having the problem.

Umm, it's right there in the message below... :-)  And it shows "less -is".

> All is well now.
>
> Andy

Good.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT