This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Manual page width is fixed and I'd like it not to be
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:14:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: Manual page width is fixed and I'd like it not to be
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <F76C9B2DA2FC4C4CA0A18E288BBCBCF71026EB26@nihexchange24.nih.gov>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
"Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID)" wrote:
> How does one get ps --forest to work?
> /c> ps --forest
> ps: unknown option -- forest
> Usage: ps [-aefls] [-u UID]
> Report process status
Cygwin's ps does not have that option. It's in the ps from linux's
procps. The stuff I pasted was as a reference point for the commands
and arguments that debian's "man" command uses.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html