This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: stdcall lib functions with exception throwing callbacks vs Dwarf2 EH
- From: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, mingw-dvlpr <mingw-dvlpr at lists dot sourceforge dot net>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:03:23 +0530
- Subject: Re: stdcall lib functions with exception throwing callbacks vs Dwarf2 EH
- References: <001701c4d1ab$949322e0$0a6d65da@DANNY> <20041124003240.GA6028@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 24, 2004 at 11:27:11AM +1300, Danny Smith wrote:
>>Before I pull any more hair out trying, does any one have any hints on
>>how to use an MD_FALLBACK_FRAME_STATE_FOR to workaround ...
> That would be wrong.
> I think the most likely explanation is that there's a bug in the
> dwarf2 generator for stdcall functions with -fomit-frame-pointer,
> and the problem should be attacked there.
This does seem to ring a bell:
I do not have ready access to a DW-2 MinGW build though, so
I can't verify if it still is valid. (It does not fail with
current mainline on i686-pc-linux-gnu.)
Danny, is it possible for you to see if this testcase still
Ranjit Mathew Email: rmathew AT gmail DOT com
Bangalore, INDIA. Web: http://ranjitmathew.tripod.com/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html