This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
"make" doesn't work!
- From: "Guangyu Dong" <gd4j at virginia dot edu>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 01:19:41 -0500
- Subject: "make" doesn't work!
- Organization: University of Virginia
Hi. I have been searching the answer for my problem for some while but didn't get anything useful.
I have been using "make" for some while under cygwin and it just work fine. However this week I tried to run "make" again, I got:
process_begin: CreateProcess((null), /bin/uname, ...) failed.
y:\BIN\make.exe: *** windows32_openpipe (): unable to launch process (e=3)
I uninstalled cygwin and reinstalled it, but the problem is still there. Do you guys have a clue about what it should be?
(: Don't worry, be happy :)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html