This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: man page for tracert (and ping etc?)
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:17:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: man page for tracert (and ping etc?)
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <41A39339.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Eric Whitcombe wrote:
> Maybe a dumb question, but I get "No manual entry for tracert" when I
> try. I can't find the answer just searching the web.
> Isn't there a man page somewhere?
As the other posters said, those are windows commands (type "which
tracert" to see) so there will not be manpages for them. You need to
refer to the windows documentation.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html