This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: More pipe problems (was Re: [Fwd: 1.5.11-1: sftp performance problem])
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 08:41:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: More pipe problems (was Re: [Fwd: 1.5.11-1: sftp performance problem])
- References: <BAY19-F2980FCE340245A5802B95EB5C50@phx.gbl>
Karl M schrieb:
Back on Octber 4-6, Corinna, Chris and Bob Byrnes were discussing
temporarily reverting some of the pipe changes until a better solution
is found so that native unison and other native programs would work with
pipes (with ssh for example) on XP SP2.
With the release of the 1.5.12 cygwin1.dll, downgrading is no longer an
option...there are dependencies that prevent rolling the dll back.
Which dependencies prevent you from using 1.5.11? I see nothing of matter.
Let each man exercise the art he knows. (Aristophanes, Wasps, 422 B.C.)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html