This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: diff can be slow
- From: "Bobby McNulty" <bobbymcn at bellsouth dot net>
- To: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 06:32:37 -0600
- Subject: Re: diff can be slow
- References: <20041031120513.OKWQ28098.email@example.com>
I have had the same problem with Cygwin and gcc.
Compiling on a Pentium too 8 hours.
Go to work and come back, and its still compiling.
On my 1.2 celeron, compiling takes an hour or two for GCC, less than 20
minutes for the cygwin.dll
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html