This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin0.dll invalid current_token
- From: Brian Ford <ford at vss dot fsi dot com>
- To: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- Cc: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 11:03:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin0.dll invalid current_token
- References: <418268C6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004, Reini Urban wrote:
> After building my first debugging cygwin0.dll from CVS
> I get this initialization problem, after closing all old cygwin
> processes and using the version in /install/bin/
> 3 [main] ? 2164 cygheap_user::reimpersonate: ImpersonateLoggedOnUser:
> Win32 error 6
> Which tells me that cygheap_user::current_token is an invalid handle.
> Googling for improper initialization on such debug builds didn't help.
> I see a lot of code in seteuid(3) which is obviously never called.
> Is there's something more to do?
> Or is CVS borked because of the latest deimpersonation patch?
> strace bash --login -i attached
Senior Realtime Software Engineer
VITAL - Visual Simulation Systems
the best safety device in any aircraft is a well-trained pilot...
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html