This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Avail for test: libtool-devel-1.9f_20041024-1, libltdl6-1.9f_20041024-1
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: "Peter Ekberg" <peda at axentia dot se>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 14:13:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: Avail for test: libtool-devel-1.9f_20041024-1, libltdl6-1.9f_20041024-1
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <90459864DAD67D43BDD3D517DEFC2F7D029F23@axon.Axentia.local>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
> Chuck wrote:
>> New alpha versions of libtool available for test. This is
>> very close to what libtool-2.0 will be. Please evaluate.
> "make install-strip" on a shared library strips the import
> lib, not the dll which was what I was hoping for.
> Not a show-stopper I suppose...
Yes, this is a showstopper! Import libraries may be broken after
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html