This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Issues with read and loop in bash
- From: Axel Dreher <axeldreher at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:26:35 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Issues with read and loop in bash
- References: <loom.20041025T112809email@example.com>
Well, I poked a bit around and found the bug by myself in my script.
The loop is correct, but the logfiles weren`t. That`s why the if-Statement caused
errors. So please don`t mind my posting above.
Have a nice day,
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html